OEM & ODM CNC Machining parts Manufacturer
1. Different definitions
1) galvanizing refers to the surface treatment technology of plating a layer of zinc on the surface of metal, alloy or other materials for aesthetic appearance and rust prevention.
2) the plating of a layer of nickel on a metal or some non-metals by electrolysis or chemical method is called nickel plating.
3) chromium is a kind of microstrip blue silver-white metal, through electrolysis or chemical method on the metal or some non-metal plating method, called chromium plating.
2. Different features
1) low cost of galvanizing, general corrosion prevention, the color is silver white.
2) beautiful nickel plating, can do decoration, high price, slightly complicated process, color for silver white yellow.
3) there are two kinds of chrome plating, the front is decorative, bright, good friction resistance, rust resistance than galvanized, better than oxidation;The second is to increase the hardness of metal parts, wear resistance, etc., this is the functional parts.
1) the hardness of nickel coating is relatively high, which can improve the wear resistance of the product surface.Nickel plating is commonly used in the printing industry to improve the hardness of lead surfaces.
2) since zinc is not easy to change in dry air, a dense thin film of zinc carbonate can be formed on the surface in moist air, which can effectively protect the interior from corrosion.This plating method is especially suitable for a variety of strong acid, alkali fog and other strong corrosion environment.
3) the chrome coating is thin, bright and beautiful. It is usually used as the outermost layer of a multilayer plating.For protection purposes, zinc or steel substrates must be plated with an intermediate layer thick enough and then coated with a 0.25-0.5 bright intermediate layer.
Building A, No.224, Guangtian Road, Tangxia Chung, Baoan District, Shenzhen, China 518101